Unlike Sevin dust, it’s available in every grocery store. It’s organic and best of all, it’s NOT poison! It won’t kill beneficial insects like bees. You can eat the residue without fear of any kind of health issues. It’s completely natural.
You can’t spread Sevin dust with your bare hands. Self rising flour is completely harmless; doesn’t matter if you get it on your skin. You won’t be absorbing a poison pesticide through your hands or breathing its dust.
If your pets get into the garden, they’ll just get some flour on their coats or paws. It won’t hurt them as Sevin will.
You can let your kids help in the garden, too, free of the fear that they’re near a dangerous pesticide like Sevin dust. They can even help spread it!
Why does it work? When a bug chomps down of a leaf and the self rising flour gets into their system, it expands. BOOM! Instant compost! Sure if they munch your plants a bit, they won’t last long. Tomato horn worms weren’t a problem in my garden because of self rising flour.
WHY GROW A GARDEN AND PUT POISON ON IT? Save yourself the time, the sweaty, grimy work out in the heat, the hours of back-breaking labor and just go to the grocery store and buy their pesticide-laden vegetables!