- Of the 30 most commonly used pesticides, fungicides or insecticides:
- 19 are linked with cancer
- 13 linked with birth defects
- 21 with reproductive effects
- 26 with liver or kidney damage
- 15 neurotoxicity (nervous system)
- 11 with endocrine (hormone) disruption
- 17 are found in groundwater
- 23 have the ability TO leach into groundwater
- 11 are extremely toxic to bees
- 16 are toxic to birds
Sevin dust is a popular lawn and garden chemical. So are Scott’s Turf Builder, Round-Up, Bug B Gon, Bayer products, Spectricide, Triazicide and others.
What do they have in common?
THEY ARE POISON
You cannot use it IN your house, ON your dog, near children or pregnant woman.
They are neurotoxins meaning it affects your nervous system & brain.
They are carcinogens meaning they cause cancer!
They cause birth defects
- Women who are pregnant from May to September have higher instances of fetal abnormalities.
They are highly toxic to fish, bees and birds.
Your dog and cats can get cancer from being on lawns or in gardens treated with these chemicals.
You can make your children very, VERY sick – even predispose them to CANCER.
Aren’t these enough reasons NOT to use them?
For more information read: